November 21, 2011

Love is a Movement

Gone Too Soon
By Rebekah Frimpong


It was the darkest night 
heard the news and was in such a fright 
my heart fell apart
where do I start
to find the words to describe your light 


I guess I found love in the beat in your music
A melody that set me free
allowing me to write words of this love movement
my pen hits the paper your spirit making it glide
I wonder will this pain subside
God why do you take the good so soon?


I want to go to the ocean ride the waves 
look up and have a conversation with God
where to water meets the sky the sun just over the horizon
hoping to meet you again one day
the love you filled the universe with
will be reflected back in the smiles of those you affected


This is the song in my heart you inspired
Gone too soon...








RIP Tracy GM James and Randy Ponzio


Gone too soon... 

2 comments: